Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Sea Ranch Wedding

As I promised, more photos from my friend Amanda's wedding. To be clear, I was not the hired photographer for this wedding. These are merely my own documentation of the beautiful event.

This was literally one of the most stunning settings I have ever seen. It was just amazing. I'll start with a few images from The Sea Ranch itself.










The Sea Ranch Lodge had this sign made up for the bride and groom. Cool, huh?


One of the other bridesmaids enjoys some wine during cocktail hour after the ceremony.


The officiant, and uncle of the bride, enjoys cocktail hour.


The bagpiper takes a little break.


Wedding guests...




The bagpiper and one of the groom's relatives, fully decked out in Scottish? Irish? attire, must have been comparing kilts. ;)


One of the bridesmen giving attitude.


The groom.


More bridal party...


The bride.



The bride at the reception. She looks so happy! This one brings a little tear to my eye.


Holding on...


The first of a lifetime of dances.


Congratulations, guys! I love you both. :) This was a beautiful beginning to what can only be a wonderful life together!


© Tricia Owens Photography. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment